Alien Invaders!

4:24 PM

It's kind of an exciting time for me.  I was fortunate enough to be a part of a short wildlife documentary called "Alien Invaders" and it will debut on OLN on Saturday November 12 at 8:00 pm (EST) or Sunday November 13 at 7:00 pm (EST).  My mission was to find and capture Burmese Pythons in the Everglades of South Florida and I have to say it was a lot of fun!  My co-host Ryan also ventured down to Florida in search of Nile Monitors and my third co-host Adam Henkel travels to India in search of monkey's behaving badly.  I'm exciting to share the below trailer for the show and our Alien Invaders poster.  I hope you are able to watch our adventures :)


~ Kristen Martyn

Courtesy of Peter Rowe Productions



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe