Double Rainbow, 'What Does This Mean?'

8:49 PM

A few weeks ago, in May after a rainstorm, a rainbow appeared over the tree line in my backyard. Soon this single rainbow developed into a double rainbow. I personally have not seen many double rainbows. So, I tried to capture the moment through some photographs, which I wanted to share with all the double rainbow lovers out there. Look closely the second rainbow is quite faint.













Link
I guess now the my only question is "What does this mean?" For those of you who haven't seen the "Double Rainbow" YouTube video, Google it or follow the link I provided. It's kind of silly, but also somewhat amusing. I can't believe it has almost 29 million hits now!

Good birding!

~ Kristen Martyn

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe